- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 1
Product images in Mobile
11 years 5 months ago #197937
by Kurt
Product images in Mobile was created by Kurt
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hello,
I have found nothing about the product images to adjust automatically for Mobile.
When I check my site with a mobile phone, the images are not adjusted.
In the documentation I have found nothing, where it is possible to adjust.
The template JSN I also use for other sites.And it works.
Best regards Kurt
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hello,
I have found nothing about the product images to adjust automatically for Mobile.
When I check my site with a mobile phone, the images are not adjusted.
In the documentation I have found nothing, where it is possible to adjust.
The template JSN I also use for other sites.And it works.
Best regards Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197950
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product images in Mobile
Hi,
It seems that you're not using the same version of the JSN Glass PRO template than us on our demo website.
On it, we have the code:
.hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv {
width: 100% !important;
}
in the file demo.hikashop.com/templates/jsn_glass_pro/css/template.css which I don't see on your website.
Adding it will probably help, but I would recommend to contact your template provider in order to check with them.
It seems that you're not using the same version of the JSN Glass PRO template than us on our demo website.
On it, we have the code:
.hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv {
width: 100% !important;
}
in the file demo.hikashop.com/templates/jsn_glass_pro/css/template.css which I don't see on your website.
Adding it will probably help, but I would recommend to contact your template provider in order to check with them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds