Pop-up Display Issues
11 years 5 months ago #198112
by Jethro
Pop-up Display Issues was created by Jethro
I am having some issues on my site, all of the pop boxes refuse to display.
When I click a function that requires the pop-up to display the whole website goes "dark". Apparently this is Something to do with the Javascript not loading properly...
I have enabled error reporting in Joomla and it shows nothing :dry:
Does anyone have an idea what is going on here?
This is the bit that is no loading, I can see it in Firebug...
Many many thanks in advance!
When I click a function that requires the pop-up to display the whole website goes "dark". Apparently this is Something to do with the Javascript not loading properly...
I have enabled error reporting in Joomla and it shows nothing :dry:
Does anyone have an idea what is going on here?
This is the bit that is no loading, I can see it in Firebug...
Code:
<div id="modal-hikashop_new_address_popup" class="modal hide fade in" style="width: 780px; height: 490px; margin-left: -390px; display: block;" aria-hidden="false">
<div class="modal-header">
<button class="close" data-dismiss="modal" type="button">×</button>
<h3>New</h3>
</div>
<div id="modal-hikashop_new_address_popup-container"> </div>
</div>
<div id="modal-hikashop_edit_address_popup_3" class="modal hide fade in" style="width: 780px; height: 490px; margin-left: -390px; display: block;" aria-hidden="false">
<div class="modal-header">
<button class="close" data-dismiss="modal" type="button">×</button>
<h3>Edit</h3>
</div>
<div id="modal-hikashop_edit_address_popup_3-container"> </div>
</div>
<div class="modal-backdrop fade in"></div>
Many many thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198115
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Pop-up Display Issues
Hi,
You're using "bootstrap" modals with a template which does not handle it correctly (missing CSS).
The easier is to change the popup mode in your HikaShop configuration in order to use the "mootools" popups.
Regards,
You're using "bootstrap" modals with a template which does not handle it correctly (missing CSS).
The easier is to change the popup mode in your HikaShop configuration in order to use the "mootools" popups.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jethro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198709
by Jethro
Replied by Jethro on topic Pop-up Display Issues
Solved my problem, hopefully this will help others using a Bootstrap 3 environment... many thanks!
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Jethro.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds