- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
How can I have add to cart button display on hover
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #198152
by rjohnson1990
How can I have add to cart button display on hover was created by rjohnson1990
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.1
I was looking at the Hikashop demo website and I noticed when I hovered over the product image, the add to cart and add to wishlist buttons would pop up upon hover. How can I do this?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.1
I was looking at the Hikashop demo website and I noticed when I hovered over the product image, the add to cart and add to wishlist buttons would pop up upon hover. How can I do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198173
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How can I have add to cart button display on hover
Hi,
I made a reply for the same question, two hours before your message :
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ct-image.html#198056
Regards,
I made a reply for the same question, two hours before your message :
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ct-image.html#198056
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #198223
by rjohnson1990
Replied by rjohnson1990 on topic How can I have add to cart button display on hover
I've added the following to the Front-end CSS file:
It did not change anything. The add to cart button still appears below the image.
Code:
.hikashop_products_listing_main .hikashop_subcontainer:hover .product-content .hikashop_product_stock .hikashop_cart_input_button {
visibility: hidden;
top: 38%;
opacity: 1;
filter: alpha(opacity=100);
-ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=100)";
visibility: visible;
}
It did not change anything. The add to cart button still appears below the image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198235
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How can I have add to cart button display on hover
Please stop answering here and only use one thread for the same question.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds