- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
Submenu/Subtitle
- BounceHouseOwner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #198153
by BounceHouseOwner
Submenu/Subtitle was created by BounceHouseOwner
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.boodlebouncers.com/index.php/hikasho...category/12-bouncers
I am not sure what it is called that I am asking for but am hoping users here will be nice as I'm such a beginner and doing the best I can. What I am looking for is under my product name, I would like to have a "subtitle" below it. I rent out bounce houses and I would like to be able to add the measurements under the bounce house name.
Thanks
I am not sure what it is called that I am asking for but am hoping users here will be nice as I'm such a beginner and doing the best I can. What I am looking for is under my product name, I would like to have a "subtitle" below it. I rent out bounce houses and I would like to be able to add the measurements under the bounce house name.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198205
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Submenu/Subtitle
Hi,
The easier solution will be to use a "product custom field" which allow you to extends the product fields.
Thanks to that you can create a "product subtitle" field and then, using a view override, you can display this new field in the product listings.
The product custom fields are provided by commercial edition of HikaShop (essential and business) ; with HikaShop starter it is just possible to create address custom fields.
Documentation on custom fields:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...shop-field-form.html
Documentation on the HikaShop customization:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
The easier solution will be to use a "product custom field" which allow you to extends the product fields.
Thanks to that you can create a "product subtitle" field and then, using a view override, you can display this new field in the product listings.
The product custom fields are provided by commercial edition of HikaShop (essential and business) ; with HikaShop starter it is just possible to create address custom fields.
Documentation on custom fields:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...shop-field-form.html
Documentation on the HikaShop customization:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- BounceHouseOwner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 5 months ago #198209
by BounceHouseOwner
Replied by BounceHouseOwner on topic Submenu/Subtitle
Thanks. I will look into this. My web designer left me doing this on my own. I am learning though. How can I tell which edition I am currently using?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198210
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Submenu/Subtitle
Hi,
You're currently using HikaShop Starter 2.4.0 in your website.
It's the free version of HikaShop ; which allow you to create a full working e-commerce website but which have less features then the commercial editions.
You can see the differences between the different HikaShop versions:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/compare-versions.html
Regards,
You're currently using HikaShop Starter 2.4.0 in your website.
It's the free version of HikaShop ; which allow you to create a full working e-commerce website but which have less features then the commercial editions.
You can see the differences between the different HikaShop versions:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/compare-versions.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds