- Posts: 208
- Thank you received: 10
Characteristics values not being created
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198449
by simmiepam
Characteristics values not being created was created by simmiepam
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
I'm trying to create a characteristic....that works okay.
The problem comes when I try to create values. They do not display.
This is what the screen looks like when I create my first value:
When I click OK to create the value, this is what the screen looks like:
This is what the characteristic screen looks like after I close the previous screen. The value does not show!
Frustrating to say the least. Can you help?
Pam
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
I'm trying to create a characteristic....that works okay.
The problem comes when I try to create values. They do not display.
This is what the screen looks like when I create my first value:
When I click OK to create the value, this is what the screen looks like:
This is what the characteristic screen looks like after I close the previous screen. The value does not show!
Frustrating to say the least. Can you help?
Pam
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by simmiepam.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198458
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Characteristics values not being created
Hi,
This indicates that there is a javascript error on the page.
Looking at the popup in your screenshot, it would seem that you're using HikaShop 2.3.5 and not the 2.4.0 version as we fixed the popup inside area going outside the popup borders with the 2.4.0 version.
Could do download the 2.4.0 install package on our website and install it on yours again and see if that helps.
If not, please check the javascript error console of your browser while on that page. You should see an error message and that should help us understand why you have that error.
This indicates that there is a javascript error on the page.
Looking at the popup in your screenshot, it would seem that you're using HikaShop 2.3.5 and not the 2.4.0 version as we fixed the popup inside area going outside the popup borders with the 2.4.0 version.
Could do download the 2.4.0 install package on our website and install it on yours again and see if that helps.
If not, please check the javascript error console of your browser while on that page. You should see an error message and that should help us understand why you have that error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198553
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic Characteristics values not being created
I have version 2.4.0... and my subscription ended in February 2015....after I downloaded 2.4.0 when I saw it was updated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198567
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Characteristics values not being created
HikaShop 2.4.0 was released in march and your subscription ended before, so how were you able to download the update ?
Did you update with the Starter edition ? If so, you could simply download it again and update it.
Otherwise, it means you're still on the 2.3.5 and it's normal that you have that problem. So updating HikaShop will be necessary as it is not compatible with Joomla 3.4 which was released after the 2.3.5. You would have to first renew your subscription via the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website.
Did you update with the Starter edition ? If so, you could simply download it again and update it.
Otherwise, it means you're still on the 2.3.5 and it's normal that you have that problem. So updating HikaShop will be necessary as it is not compatible with Joomla 3.4 which was released after the 2.3.5. You would have to first renew your subscription via the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198642
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic Characteristics values not being created
I'm a dork.....
I was looking at something else and not the fact that I have 2.3.5.....
Ding dong! :0)
I'll update right now
Thanks
Pam
I was looking at something else and not the fact that I have 2.3.5.....
Ding dong! :0)
I'll update right now
Thanks
Pam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds