Getting some error messages on my checkout...
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198598
by Jethro
Getting some error messages on my checkout... was created by Jethro
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$showVars in /home3/jethro/public_html/smart-drones.com/plugins/hikashoppayment/bf_rbsglobalgateway/bf_rbsglobalgateway.php on line 36
Hi everyone, I am getting some errors with the checkout pages on my website, I am not sure if it is to do with the template which is Bootstrap 3 based (Purity III from Joomlart)...
Here is a screenshot I get from the error reporting in J! and the Javascript error reporting in Firebug...
Here are snippets of the error codes I am getting:
From Joomla error reporting
From Firebug
The page with the problem is in the checkout process on my website, so I am not sure how I can share that with you guys.
Could this be some sort of Mootools/JQuery conflict between Hikashop and Purity III?
Are there popup panels that should be displaying? I am not seeing anything, at the "end" page there is nothing.
Best regards and many thanks in advance,
Jethro.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$showVars in /home3/jethro/public_html/smart-drones.com/plugins/hikashoppayment/bf_rbsglobalgateway/bf_rbsglobalgateway.php on line 36
Hi everyone, I am getting some errors with the checkout pages on my website, I am not sure if it is to do with the template which is Bootstrap 3 based (Purity III from Joomlart)...
Here is a screenshot I get from the error reporting in J! and the Javascript error reporting in Firebug...
Here are snippets of the error codes I am getting:
From Joomla error reporting
Code:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$showVars in /home3/jethro/public_html/smart-drones.com/plugins/hikashoppayment/bf_rbsglobalgateway/bf_rbsglobalgateway.php on line 36
From Firebug
Code:
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.9/themes/base/jquery-ui.css"
jquery-ui.css
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.9/jquery-ui.min.js"]
The page with the problem is in the checkout process on my website, so I am not sure how I can share that with you guys.
Could this be some sort of Mootools/JQuery conflict between Hikashop and Purity III?
Are there popup panels that should be displaying? I am not seeing anything, at the "end" page there is nothing.
Best regards and many thanks in advance,
Jethro.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Jethro.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198629
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Getting some error messages on my checkout...
Hi,
The warning you get during the checkout is not really a problem. Just some debug information for the developer. You can turn off the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration and you won't see it.
Normally, you should be redirected to Worldpay at the end of the checkout.
Please note however that this global gateway has been used much so maybe there is a bug. However, also note that I thought that WorldPay had restricted the use of that payment gateway and preferred instead the business gateway. Are you sure that it's not the business gateway that you want to setup on your shop ?
Best regards,
Nicolas
The warning you get during the checkout is not really a problem. Just some debug information for the developer. You can turn off the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration and you won't see it.
Normally, you should be redirected to Worldpay at the end of the checkout.
Please note however that this global gateway has been used much so maybe there is a bug. However, also note that I thought that WorldPay had restricted the use of that payment gateway and preferred instead the business gateway. Are you sure that it's not the business gateway that you want to setup on your shop ?
Best regards,
Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198704
by Jethro
Replied by Jethro on topic Getting some error messages on my checkout...
Thank you so much for the quick response Nicolas, and thanks for the tip on the payment gateways.
Best regards!
Jethro.
Best regards!
Jethro.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds