Name of Picture
11 years 5 months ago #198791
by tramber91
Name of Picture was created by tramber91
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi
I don't found how to display name of picture in product view ?
I miss something
thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi
I don't found how to display name of picture in product view ?
I miss something
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198807
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Name of Picture
Hi,
Could you please give us more informations about your needs ?
You want to display the image name up or under the image ?
If it is, you will have to edit the view "product / show_block_img" and add a code line to display the name thanks to the code:
Could you please give us more informations about your needs ?
You want to display the image name up or under the image ?
If it is, you will have to edit the view "product / show_block_img" and add a code line to display the name thanks to the code:
Code:
<?php echo $image->file_name; ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds