- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
database problem
11 years 5 months ago #199095
by babaei
database problem was created by babaei
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello
I have less than 2000 product in my hikashop but in hikashop_product table there is morthan 133080 row (around 35.5 mb).
hikashop_variant table become too large too. it is around 5.5 mb.
I am not sure but i think after updating I faced this problem.
Please help me to solve this problem
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello
I have less than 2000 product in my hikashop but in hikashop_product table there is morthan 133080 row (around 35.5 mb).
hikashop_variant table become too large too. it is around 5.5 mb.
I am not sure but i think after updating I faced this problem.
Please help me to solve this problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199097
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic database problem
Hi,
See the option "Generate variants automatically"
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...g.html#main_advanced
If you have characteristics with a lot of values ; you will generate a lot of variants and it will require a bigger server to handle such quantity of data.
You can see to deactivate the option and delete the unwanted variants.
Regards,
See the option "Generate variants automatically"
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...g.html#main_advanced
If you have characteristics with a lot of values ; you will generate a lot of variants and it will require a bigger server to handle such quantity of data.
You can see to deactivate the option and delete the unwanted variants.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds