- Posts: 208
- Thank you received: 10
Cart Module items disappear
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #199158
by simmiepam
Cart Module items disappear was created by simmiepam
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
I have installed a Cart Module in Sidebar a.
When I go to alter the cart by showing an image for the product...or change anything else...the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button, QUANTITY and the option to delete the product disappears and I cannot get it back unless I delete the module and activate it again.
Any idea why this might be happening?
Pam
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
I have installed a Cart Module in Sidebar a.
When I go to alter the cart by showing an image for the product...or change anything else...the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button, QUANTITY and the option to delete the product disappears and I cannot get it back unless I delete the module and activate it again.
Any idea why this might be happening?
Pam
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by simmiepam.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199224
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart Module items disappear
Hi,
Can you check that you don't have several instances of the cart module in the Joomla modules manager ? And if you do, can you check that you configured all of them in the same manner.
Can you check that you don't have several instances of the cart module in the Joomla modules manager ? And if you do, can you check that you configured all of them in the same manner.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199228
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic Cart Module items disappear
I deleted all instances of a cart in my module manager.
I then added a new cart module and the proceed to checkout and the amount displayed correctly.
I then went into the Hikashop options for the cart to have it show the product image in the cart.
When I did that...the proceed to checkout and the amount DISAPPEARED as before.
I went back to the options to remove the product image...but the proceed to checkout and amount still did not return.
Pam
I then added a new cart module and the proceed to checkout and the amount displayed correctly.
I then went into the Hikashop options for the cart to have it show the product image in the cart.
When I did that...the proceed to checkout and the amount DISAPPEARED as before.
I went back to the options to remove the product image...but the proceed to checkout and amount still did not return.
Pam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199236
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart Module items disappear
Hi,
Would you be able to provide a link to the shop and a backend access so that we could reproduce the the issue and check at your module settings ?
Would you be able to provide a link to the shop and a backend access so that we could reproduce the the issue and check at your module settings ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199261
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic Cart Module items disappear
Yes, I'll send it through the CONTACT US link...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 5 months ago #199298
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cart Module items disappear
Hello,
I tested your cart module and it worked fine, each options was correctly displayed, if delete button isn't displayed, it's coming from a CSS issue, so using that kind of CSS code will do the job :
I tested your cart module and it worked fine, each options was correctly displayed, if delete button isn't displayed, it's coming from a CSS issue, so using that kind of CSS code will do the job :
Code:
td.hikashop_cart_module_product_delete_value.hikashop_cart_value {
width: 30px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199390
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic Cart Module items disappear
Thank you......it works now!
Pam
Pam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds