- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
jquery-ui.js loaded in products page
11 years 5 months ago #199268
by babaei
jquery-ui.js loaded in products page was created by babaei
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
instrucenter.com/fa/hydraulic/hydraulic-...pressure-vppl-022pc5
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello
I noticed that a big js file loaded in my products page.
It is jquery-ui.js and is around 223kb.
As I noticed the author is hikashop.com
I want to know what this file is for and how I can disable loading this file.
Regards
BaBaEi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello
I noticed that a big js file loaded in my products page.
It is jquery-ui.js and is around 223kb.
As I noticed the author is hikashop.com
I want to know what this file is for and how I can disable loading this file.
Regards
BaBaEi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199285
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic jquery-ui.js loaded in products page
Hi,
This file is an extension to the jquery library in order to display advanced graphical interfaces.
If you want to remove it, you can remove the line:
$doc->addScript(HIKASHOP_JS.'jquery-ui.min.js');
from the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php
This can potentially break some piece of the interface of HikaShop, so I don't recommend doing that change.
This file is an extension to the jquery library in order to display advanced graphical interfaces.
If you want to remove it, you can remove the line:
$doc->addScript(HIKASHOP_JS.'jquery-ui.min.js');
from the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php
This can potentially break some piece of the interface of HikaShop, so I don't recommend doing that change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199965
by babaei
Replied by babaei on topic jquery-ui.js loaded in products page
hello and thanks for your guide
I removed the code and faced problem with cursor filters.
may i have a small js file for essential performance like cursor?
I removed the code and faced problem with cursor filters.
may i have a small js file for essential performance like cursor?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199971
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic jquery-ui.js loaded in products page
Hi,
The cursors require jquery-ui to work correctly so I recommend you to restore jquery-ui if you want to use filter cursors ; or not use the cursors.
Regards,
The cursors require jquery-ui to work correctly so I recommend you to restore jquery-ui if you want to use filter cursors ; or not use the cursors.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds