(Not a) small bug in submodules HTML
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #199905
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
(Not a) small bug in submodules HTML was created by lousyfool
(Post deleted to avoid confusion. Sorry.)
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by lousyfool.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199919
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Small bug in submodules HTML
Hi,
I did a test on my end with the latest version of HikaShop and I do not have the problem: monosnap.com/file/1ZyfKwCJnvaJCqlRYqHteZ0UkJyRlZ
This indicates that the issue comes from a customization that was made in the views either by yourself or your template.
So we won't be including this modification in the next version of HikaShop as it would actually break the HTML for everyone else.
I did a test on my end with the latest version of HikaShop and I do not have the problem: monosnap.com/file/1ZyfKwCJnvaJCqlRYqHteZ0UkJyRlZ
This indicates that the issue comes from a customization that was made in the views either by yourself or your template.
So we won't be including this modification in the next version of HikaShop as it would actually break the HTML for everyone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199935
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Small bug in submodules HTML
Hi Nicolas,
Ooooohhh, you are right. And this is painful: sorry for wasting your time, especially during weekend... :blush:
I had disabled my customized "show" view before posting to make sure I hadn't caused the "bug", but in fact it was due to a tiny modification in the "listing" view I had made - something I had not suspected at all, obviously.
MEA CULPA, many sorries!
I've edited my original post here to not confuse others - at least not more than I've already done...
Ooooohhh, you are right. And this is painful: sorry for wasting your time, especially during weekend... :blush:
I had disabled my customized "show" view before posting to make sure I hadn't caused the "bug", but in fact it was due to a tiny modification in the "listing" view I had made - something I had not suspected at all, obviously.
MEA CULPA, many sorries!
I've edited my original post here to not confuse others - at least not more than I've already done...
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds