- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
How to add similar products/items in one product
11 years 5 months ago #200209
by Geor
How to add similar products/items in one product was created by Geor
-- HikaShop version -- : Up to date
Hello,
I have something in mind that i have seen in many large selling websites (ebay,etsy etc) where you see one product that has multiple different products inside it,or just larger quantities with bigger price. Basically its a dropdown list where you can choose whatever variation you want on your product (as a customer) and this changes the price of the product.
I for example,want to sell a group of 10 very similar stones,but not identical ,so I want instead of creating 10 different products,create one where there is a dropdown list from which you can choose one of them.
Here an example of an ebay item with dropdown lists next to it. Changing a value in the list will change the final price of the item. I want to create something similar : www.ebay.com/itm/3W-5W-7W-9W-12W-E27-Ene...&hash=item35e7c5cc5d
Thank you for your time!
Hello,
I have something in mind that i have seen in many large selling websites (ebay,etsy etc) where you see one product that has multiple different products inside it,or just larger quantities with bigger price. Basically its a dropdown list where you can choose whatever variation you want on your product (as a customer) and this changes the price of the product.
I for example,want to sell a group of 10 very similar stones,but not identical ,so I want instead of creating 10 different products,create one where there is a dropdown list from which you can choose one of them.
Here an example of an ebay item with dropdown lists next to it. Changing a value in the list will change the final price of the item. I want to create something similar : www.ebay.com/itm/3W-5W-7W-9W-12W-E27-Ene...&hash=item35e7c5cc5d
Thank you for your time!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200224
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to add similar products/items in one product
Hi,
That link doesn't work, but I suppose that you're talking about a characteristic.
Here is an example of a product with a characteristic (2 actually):
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
You can see the price changing when another selection is made.
And here is the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
That link doesn't work, but I suppose that you're talking about a characteristic.
Here is an example of a product with a characteristic (2 actually):
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
You can see the price changing when another selection is made.
And here is the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200324
by Geor
Replied by Geor on topic How to add similar products/items in one product
Thank you.
This is sort of what i am looking for. Basically because i sell different sizes of the same item ,I want when a larger size is selected the price will change. Also is it possible that (for example looking to buy water and a seller offers 3 different sizes 0.5,1 and 2 liters) once you click for example 2 liters the picture in the image slider automatically changes to show you the product you have chosen from the list,assuming that you have one picture for each different size. Is this possible ?
This is sort of what i am looking for. Basically because i sell different sizes of the same item ,I want when a larger size is selected the price will change. Also is it possible that (for example looking to buy water and a seller offers 3 different sizes 0.5,1 and 2 liters) once you click for example 2 liters the picture in the image slider automatically changes to show you the product you have chosen from the list,assuming that you have one picture for each different size. Is this possible ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200346
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to add similar products/items in one product
Of course. That's what happens on the example link I gave you. The image changes base on the color that you select in the characteristic dropdown. It's the same principle that you describe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds