- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Deal of day
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #200606
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Hikashop Deal of day was created by armanemadi
Hi
Is there any thing like a deal of day for hikashop ? i think i will see it in last update
show a product with timer , price get discount just for limit time , it is not important if i should do it manually.
tanks
Is there any thing like a deal of day for hikashop ? i think i will see it in last update
show a product with timer , price get discount just for limit time , it is not important if i should do it manually.
tanks
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200616
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Deal of day
Hi,
You can limit discounts in time with the "start date" and "end date" fields of the discounts when you create them via the menu Orders>Discounts.
Then you can use a time counter extension for Joomla (for example this one: extensions.joomla.org/extension/smart-countdown but there are many more) to add such counter in the description of the product on which you apply the discount.
You can limit discounts in time with the "start date" and "end date" fields of the discounts when you create them via the menu Orders>Discounts.
Then you can use a time counter extension for Joomla (for example this one: extensions.joomla.org/extension/smart-countdown but there are many more) to add such counter in the description of the product on which you apply the discount.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds