- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 2
Category and Product column display messed up
- aimlesslady
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #200883
by aimlesslady
Category and Product column display messed up was created by aimlesslady
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.2
I am using Hikashop as a catalog. I am using Yootheme (Warp 6.4) Yoo_Glass template, which is responsive. I set the Hikashop configuration to use Bootstrap design and 3 columns for the displays.
The display shows 3 across for the first row, then it gets messed up. some rows it is only 1 and some 2 across.
On the iPhone it is one per row which is what I want on mobile.
If I change the configuration to not use bootstrap, it lines up nicely in 3 columns on desktop/laptop, but the mobile is ugly, showing 3 across but it is all squished.
There is must be some conflict with the bootstrap settings in the yootheme and hikashop, but I can't figure it out.
Firebug doesn't shed any light either since all the <li> seem to have the same css.
Hoping someone can help with this.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.2
I am using Hikashop as a catalog. I am using Yootheme (Warp 6.4) Yoo_Glass template, which is responsive. I set the Hikashop configuration to use Bootstrap design and 3 columns for the displays.
The display shows 3 across for the first row, then it gets messed up. some rows it is only 1 and some 2 across.
On the iPhone it is one per row which is what I want on mobile.
If I change the configuration to not use bootstrap, it lines up nicely in 3 columns on desktop/laptop, but the mobile is ugly, showing 3 across but it is all squished.
There is must be some conflict with the bootstrap settings in the yootheme and hikashop, but I can't figure it out.
Firebug doesn't shed any light either since all the <li> seem to have the same css.
Hoping someone can help with this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200895
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category and Product column display messed up
Hi,
It's just a CSS issue with your template.
Add that CSS and that will fix the problem:
.row-fluid .span4 {
margin-left: 0px !important;
height: 150px !important;
}
It's just a CSS issue with your template.
Add that CSS and that will fix the problem:
.row-fluid .span4 {
margin-left: 0px !important;
height: 150px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds