- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
Related Products Issue
- target4fun
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #200886
by target4fun
Related Products Issue was created by target4fun
-- url of the page with the problem -- : Arma15.com/products/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
So I followed the documentation on "related products" but my problem is the related product is showing two times on the "Product" Page.
I followed the instructions to create a related products module and now I get both. I want the one on the bottom to show but not the middle. It is infact showing correctly on the arma15.com home page but the arma15.com/products page is where I am getting the "related products" both below the add to cart and at the bottom as well.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
So I followed the documentation on "related products" but my problem is the related product is showing two times on the "Product" Page.
I followed the instructions to create a related products module and now I get both. I want the one on the bottom to show but not the middle. It is infact showing correctly on the arma15.com home page but the arma15.com/products page is where I am getting the "related products" both below the add to cart and at the bottom as well.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200891
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Related Products Issue
Hi,
It looks like you have a module configuration issue.
Please provide links to specific page where you have your issue.
Regards,
It looks like you have a module configuration issue.
Please provide links to specific page where you have your issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- target4fun
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #200968
by target4fun
Replied by target4fun on topic Remove modules from showing on "Checkout" page
Sorry I thought I said that when I said "Products"
Arma15.com/products
Ill be sure to be more specific
Arma15.com/products
Ill be sure to be more specific
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #200975
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove modules from showing on "Checkout" page
Hi,
If you want the related products module only on the product page, then disable the module in the Joomla modules manager.
If you want the related products module on all the pages but only one, then keep it enabled in the Joomla modules manager and instead disable it in the "modules under the product page" option of the HikaShop configuration.
If you want the related products module only on the product page, then disable the module in the Joomla modules manager.
If you want the related products module on all the pages but only one, then keep it enabled in the Joomla modules manager and instead disable it in the "modules under the product page" option of the HikaShop configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: target4fun
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds