- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 1
PRICE_BEGINNING= how to remove on some pages
11 years 4 months ago #200964
by Huski
PRICE_BEGINNING= how to remove on some pages was created by Huski
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4
I have set PRICE_BEGINNING="From " in the language file.
I want this to appear on the product listing pages but when I go to Checkout as well as the actual detailed price page, it is also saying "From" on those pages.
How do I remove it everywhere except for the product listing pages?
Example here: www.ecomad.com.au/mmp_upgrade/ecoshop/dr...oduct/eco-seal-white
I don't want the word From on this product page but I do want it to show here: www.ecomad.com.au/mmp_upgrade/ecoshop/draught-seals/door-seals
Would be good if there were individual language for each part of the shop - checkout, product page, product listing, category listing.
Thanks.
I have set PRICE_BEGINNING="From " in the language file.
I want this to appear on the product listing pages but when I go to Checkout as well as the actual detailed price page, it is also saying "From" on those pages.
How do I remove it everywhere except for the product listing pages?
Example here: www.ecomad.com.au/mmp_upgrade/ecoshop/dr...oduct/eco-seal-white
I don't want the word From on this product page but I do want it to show here: www.ecomad.com.au/mmp_upgrade/ecoshop/draught-seals/door-seals
Would be good if there were individual language for each part of the shop - checkout, product page, product listing, category listing.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #200965
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PRICE_BEGINNING= how to remove on some pages
Hi,
What you can do is to use such override instead:
PRICE_BEGINNING="<span class='hikashop_price_from'>From </span>"
Then, in CSS you can hide it with such code:
.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_price_from, .hikashop_checkout_page .hikashop_price_from{ display:none; }
What you can do is to use such override instead:
PRICE_BEGINNING="<span class='hikashop_price_from'>From </span>"
Then, in CSS you can hide it with such code:
.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_price_from, .hikashop_checkout_page .hikashop_price_from{ display:none; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Huski
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201034
by Huski
Replied by Huski on topic PRICE_BEGINNING= how to remove on some pages
Perfect - I didn't know you could do that - learn something every day.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds