- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
Product page not loading the correct child prodcut
11 years 4 months ago #201235
by reders
Product page not loading the correct child prodcut was created by reders
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I have a bug with the characteristic default values and the product page not loading the correct product variant.
For Example, I have a product with colour and size options, the default values set are:
- colour: Orange
- size: 3XL
(product code: A0000058017F )
When I visit the product page the drop downs show the correct default values, however the product that is loaded on the page is not the correct variant. In this example it loads the product:
- colour: Orange
- size: S
(product code: A0000058017A )
*please see image attached
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I have a bug with the characteristic default values and the product page not loading the correct product variant.
For Example, I have a product with colour and size options, the default values set are:
- colour: Orange
- size: 3XL
(product code: A0000058017F )
When I visit the product page the drop downs show the correct default values, however the product that is loaded on the page is not the correct variant. In this example it loads the product:
- colour: Orange
- size: S
(product code: A0000058017A )
*please see image attached
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201274
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product page not loading the correct child prodcut
Hi,
could you provide a backend access to your website along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we could check your settings ?
could you provide a backend access to your website along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we could check your settings ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201330
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product page not loading the correct child prodcut
Hi,
Thank you for the access. I was able to check your settings.
Is that bug only with that product or with other products ?
If it's only with that product, I would recommend to delete it and recreated as there must be some issues with the default links in the database for that product.
If it's with other products, I would need a FTP access in order to debug the issue.
Thank you for the access. I was able to check your settings.
Is that bug only with that product or with other products ?
If it's only with that product, I would recommend to delete it and recreated as there must be some issues with the default links in the database for that product.
If it's with other products, I would need a FTP access in order to debug the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201524
by reders
Replied by reders on topic Product page not loading the correct child prodcut
Hi Nicolas,
This bug does occur on a number of products but not all of them. I have messaged you FTP access.
Thank you in advanced
Alex
This bug does occur on a number of products but not all of them. I have messaged you FTP access.
Thank you in advanced
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201743
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product page not loading the correct child prodcut
Hi,
I got the FTP access, thanks.
I went to check on the product but the problem has vanished: take.ms/vs70j
I now get the correct code of the default variant for the product you gave a link to even though I didn't do anything yet.
Did you change something ?
Do you have a link to another product with the problem ?
I got the FTP access, thanks.
I went to check on the product but the problem has vanished: take.ms/vs70j
I now get the correct code of the default variant for the product you gave a link to even though I didn't do anything yet.
Did you change something ?
Do you have a link to another product with the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds