How to Show all prices in product page
11 years 4 months ago #201381
by vanway
How to Show all prices in product page was created by vanway
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 3.4.1.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi. I'm trying to set up a shop, and I want to show 3 diferent prices depending on user group:
- PVP
- Distributor 1
- Disttributor 2
I'd like that everyone could see every price in every product page. Is that posible?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi. I'm trying to set up a shop, and I want to show 3 diferent prices depending on user group:
- PVP
- Distributor 1
- Disttributor 2
I'd like that everyone could see every price in every product page. Is that posible?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #201394
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to Show all prices in product page
Hello,
You can restrict your different product prices using Access levels through the "Prices" tab of your product configuration page.
But if you want to display ALL your products prices, the solution will probably be to also add your prices on your product description.
You can restrict your different product prices using Access levels through the "Prices" tab of your product configuration page.
But if you want to display ALL your products prices, the solution will probably be to also add your prices on your product description.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vanway
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds