- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Multiple options, variations & add to cart buttons
- kyteasdale
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #201558
by kyteasdale
Multiple options, variations & add to cart buttons was created by kyteasdale
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
Hi There,
I'm looking to create a range of products which will have two drop down options which vary the prices, then displays options for fixed quantities, with a modified price and Add To Card button. How would I go about doing this?
I've attached a mockup to explain what I mean.
Hi There,
I'm looking to create a range of products which will have two drop down options which vary the prices, then displays options for fixed quantities, with a modified price and Add To Card button. How would I go about doing this?
I've attached a mockup to explain what I mean.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201560
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multiple options, variations & add to cart buttons
Hi,
What you want is to have your two dropdowns as characteristics, so that you can set the prices for each combination via the "manage variants" button of the product.
And in each variant, you'll be able to enter the different prices for the different "minimum quantities".
Then, you'll want to customize the "show_quantity" view file via the menu Display>Views to transform the quantity input field into a dropdown for the selection of the quantity with only the values you want to allow.
What you want is to have your two dropdowns as characteristics, so that you can set the prices for each combination via the "manage variants" button of the product.
And in each variant, you'll be able to enter the different prices for the different "minimum quantities".
Then, you'll want to customize the "show_quantity" view file via the menu Display>Views to transform the quantity input field into a dropdown for the selection of the quantity with only the values you want to allow.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kyteasdale
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #201603
by kyteasdale
Replied by kyteasdale on topic Multiple options, variations & add to cart buttons
That sounds totally manageable thank you. Though, I want the selection in the prices grid to be buttons, not a drop down. How can I create an add to cart button for each quantity based on the options?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201608
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Multiple options, variations & add to cart buttons
Hi,
You could potentially edit the view "product / option" to have the desired layout, hide the default dropdown, display an add to cart button, and onclick, use some javascript to set the option to "yes" and the others to "no" and submit the form to add to cart.
You could potentially edit the view "product / option" to have the desired layout, hide the default dropdown, display an add to cart button, and onclick, use some javascript to set the option to "yes" and the others to "no" and submit the form to add to cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds