- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Product Page Images Not Right Size
11 years 4 months ago #201958
by fan4chevy
Product Page Images Not Right Size was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
I have the current business edition. I set my image sizes in configuration. However, they are not matching the pixels I set it to when you go to front end Product Page.
I have them set to 400 x 500 but they appear to be like 250.
Also when I do the popup in product page it is not the full size image either.
your help is appreciated,
I have the current business edition. I set my image sizes in configuration. However, they are not matching the pixels I set it to when you go to front end Product Page.
I have them set to 400 x 500 but they appear to be like 250.
Also when I do the popup in product page it is not the full size image either.
your help is appreciated,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201959
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Page Images Not Right Size
Hi,
Please provide details about your configuration ; specially for the "images" part.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...fig.html#main_images
Regards,
Please provide details about your configuration ; specially for the "images" part.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...fig.html#main_images
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds