- Posts: 125
- Thank you received: 1
Hikahsop content module
- Konstantin1996
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #201999
by Konstantin1996
Hikahsop content module was created by Konstantin1996
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.0
Hello dear friend,
I have an issue with the hikashop content module,
I made a content module for "tablets" and it has only one product in it. For some reason it comes out huge across the whole page. I attached a screenshot of it and a screenshot of the other content modules.
Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.0
Hello dear friend,
I have an issue with the hikashop content module,
I made a content module for "tablets" and it has only one product in it. For some reason it comes out huge across the whole page. I attached a screenshot of it and a screenshot of the other content modules.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202004
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikahsop content module
Hi,
Screenshot are useful sometimes but you have to select the right ones.
Because it's a thing to see the result but it's also very interesting to have real useful information about your configuration (your products, and the configuration of the modules).
The ony thing I can tell you today is that, I can see your screenshots.
Regards,
Screenshot are useful sometimes but you have to select the right ones.
Because it's a thing to see the result but it's also very interesting to have real useful information about your configuration (your products, and the configuration of the modules).
The ony thing I can tell you today is that, I can see your screenshots.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds