- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Sigplus and Custom Fields
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #202340
by davec
Sigplus and Custom Fields was created by davec
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 38.01
Hi I have a site that I would like to use Sigplus on for a gallery. If I added the code to the standard description page the gallery appears without issue. However I then created a custom field that I would like to put to the right of the mani product image. The gallery does not then load.
I have tried a text custom field in product table and a WYSIWYG without success.
Thanks
Dave
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 38.01
Hi I have a site that I would like to use Sigplus on for a gallery. If I added the code to the standard description page the gallery appears without issue. However I then created a custom field that I would like to put to the right of the mani product image. The gallery does not then load.
I have tried a text custom field in product table and a WYSIWYG without success.
Thanks
Dave
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by davec.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202360
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sigplus and Custom Fields
Hi,
You want to edit the file show_block_custom_main via the menu Display>Views and change the line:
to:
That way, sigplus should be able to do its magic in custom product fields displayed on the product page.
You want to edit the file show_block_custom_main via the menu Display>Views and change the line:
Code:
<?php echo $this->fieldsClass->show($oneExtraField,$value); ?>
Code:
<?php echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',$this->fieldsClass->show($oneExtraField,$value)); ?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: davec
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202401
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Sigplus and Custom Fields
Thanks for the solution, worked like a treat.
Dave
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds