- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
hikashop_product_stock
- ahacreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #202461
by ahacreative
hikashop_product_stock was created by ahacreative
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi,
I am having trouble finding the hikashop_product_stock div in the views. I need to move it up on the page, so it displays under the price. The only way I can currently see to move it is to use negative margins and media queries, as the div likes to jump around a lot.
Is there a file in views where I can move the code up the page?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi,
I am having trouble finding the hikashop_product_stock div in the views. I need to move it up on the page, so it displays under the price. The only way I can currently see to move it is to use negative margins and media queries, as the div likes to jump around a lot.
Is there a file in views where I can move the code up the page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202464
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic hikashop_product_stock
Hi,
This content is in the view "product / quantity" so in the view "product / show_default" you have to move the code:
at the ddesired place. (be careful, you will potentially have to add/remove php tags.
Here is a tutorial about layout customisation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
This content is in the view "product / quantity" so in the view "product / show_default" you have to move the code:
Code:
if(empty ($this->element->characteristics) || $this->params->get('characteristic_display')!='list'){ ?>
<div id="hikashop_product_quantity_main" class="hikashop_product_quantity_main">
<?php
//LAYOUT quantity
$this->row = & $this->element;
$this->ajax = 'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'item\',\'hikashop_product_form\')){ return hikashopModifyQuantity(\'' . $this->row->product_id . '\',field,1' . $form . ',\'cart\'); } else { return false; }';
$this->setLayout('quantity');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
?>
</div>
<?php } ?>
Here is a tutorial about layout customisation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahacreative
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ahacreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 4 months ago #202593
by ahacreative
Replied by ahacreative on topic hikashop_product_stock
Hi Xavier,
Thank you for getting back to me. I looked in both of the views you mentioned and do not see the lines of code you are referring to. Any ideas?
Thank you for getting back to me. I looked in both of the views you mentioned and do not see the lines of code you are referring to. Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ahacreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 4 months ago #202598
by ahacreative
Replied by ahacreative on topic hikashop_product_stock
Hi,
I did actually find the code in the view product / show_default. However, when I move the code up and delete it from it's current place, absolutely nothing happens. This div is housing the Add to Cart, Add to Wishlist, and quantity selector. I need to move it to the top of the page and just can not find a way to make that work.
I did actually find the code in the view product / show_default. However, when I move the code up and delete it from it's current place, absolutely nothing happens. This div is housing the Add to Cart, Add to Wishlist, and quantity selector. I need to move it to the top of the page and just can not find a way to make that work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202630
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic hikashop_product_stock
Hi,
Are you sure that you are editing the view for the right front-end template (gk_storefront) ?
Regards,
Are you sure that you are editing the view for the right front-end template (gk_storefront) ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahacreative
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ahacreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 4 months ago #202964
by ahacreative
Replied by ahacreative on topic hikashop_product_stock
Hi Jermoe,
Yes. I double-checked and made sure that I was editing the view for gk_storefront. I still haven't been able to find the section pf code that will move the Add to Cart, Wishlist, and Quantity selector buttons! I know it is there somewhere. Just can't figure this one out.
Yes. I double-checked and made sure that I was editing the view for gk_storefront. I still haven't been able to find the section pf code that will move the Add to Cart, Wishlist, and Quantity selector buttons! I know it is there somewhere. Just can't figure this one out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202971
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hikashop_product_stock
Hi,
Then maybe you selected another layout than the "default" layout in the "layout on product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration/the category of the product/the product.
There are other view files with the same code: show_reverse, show_tabular, etc.
Then maybe you selected another layout than the "default" layout in the "layout on product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration/the category of the product/the product.
There are other view files with the same code: show_reverse, show_tabular, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahacreative
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ahacreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 4 months ago #203043
by ahacreative
Replied by ahacreative on topic hikashop_product_stock
Hi Nicolas,
I checked the configuration and the two things you mentioned are both set to default. I feel that there is something completely obvious that I'm just missing.
I checked the configuration and the two things you mentioned are both set to default. I feel that there is something completely obvious that I'm just missing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ahacreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 4 months ago #203068
by ahacreative
Replied by ahacreative on topic hikashop_product_stock
I think I have finally found the file I need to edit. So... Apparently the template I'm using, Gavick Storefront, has thrown in a huge kink in this operation. Even though HikaShop is set to display the "default" view on the product pages, the only file Gavick Store front will respond to is product / show_tabular. Someone else on these forums was running into this problem.
Now I have figured this much out. The last question... How do I switch the right_part with the left_part? Do I need to move the left_part above the right?
Now I have figured this much out. The last question... How do I switch the right_part with the left_part? Do I need to move the left_part above the right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203074
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic hikashop_product_stock
Hi,
At this moment the easier will be to use the layout "inverse".
It is like the "default" but with the left and right parts inverse.
Regards,
At this moment the easier will be to use the layout "inverse".
It is like the "default" but with the left and right parts inverse.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds