- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Font sice product information
11 years 4 months ago #203066
by Swib
Font sice product information was created by Swib
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.swib.nl/index.php/component/hikashop...java-eiland?Itemid=0
-- HikaShop version -- : business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
In whish file can I change the fontsize of the product information
IN te attachment:
element.style {
font-size: 12px; I want tochange it in 14.
I have no idee in which file. It is not in the template css
-- HikaShop version -- : business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
In whish file can I change the fontsize of the product information
IN te attachment:
element.style {
font-size: 12px; I want tochange it in 14.
I have no idee in which file. It is not in the template css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203076
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Font sice product information
Hi,
Sure you can.
Because the "span" which set the fond-size to 12px has been added by "yourself" in the product description ; I think that your WYSIWYG editor should have add it, but it's not related to any code in HikaShop. You just need to modify the product description content.
Regards,
Sure you can.
Because the "span" which set the fond-size to 12px has been added by "yourself" in the product description ; I think that your WYSIWYG editor should have add it, but it's not related to any code in HikaShop. You just need to modify the product description content.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds