- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
Product image upload
11 years 4 months ago #203247
by featha
Product image upload was created by featha
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41
I am working on my website which is lying on a live server.
When I want to ADD a new product Image, I am being directed to a local folder on my computer.
I need to be automatically directed to the images folder on the SERVER.
Where and how can I set this?
When I am being directed to a local folder, I do not know how to find the path leading to the live server...
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41
I am working on my website which is lying on a live server.
When I want to ADD a new product Image, I am being directed to a local folder on my computer.
I need to be automatically directed to the images folder on the SERVER.
Where and how can I set this?
When I am being directed to a local folder, I do not know how to find the path leading to the live server...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203275
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product image upload
Hi,
So you have to use the "gallery" button instead of using the "upload" button.
Because if you ask to upload an image, it means that you want to upload an image from your computer to your server.
Regards,
So you have to use the "gallery" button instead of using the "upload" button.
Because if you ask to upload an image, it means that you want to upload an image from your computer to your server.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: featha
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds