- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 4
Mobile display - category listing
11 years 4 months ago #203348
by kchahine
Mobile display - category listing was created by kchahine
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
I have two websites that I manage: morenadancewear.com.au, and salsashoes.com.au.
when displaying a category of products (refer to the link above), it seems to be all working well on a normal browser. However, when I try to open this webpage in a mobile phone (iPhone for example or using MobileTest.me website), it seems that the products overlapping each other and not forming a horizontal line as in the salsashoes.com.au website (link: salsashoes.com.au/hikashop-menu-for-prod...ies-salsa-shoes.html ). I thought first it could be because of the template but this behavior persists with different templates.
Any idea or solution to this problem.
regards,
Khaled
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
I have two websites that I manage: morenadancewear.com.au, and salsashoes.com.au.
when displaying a category of products (refer to the link above), it seems to be all working well on a normal browser. However, when I try to open this webpage in a mobile phone (iPhone for example or using MobileTest.me website), it seems that the products overlapping each other and not forming a horizontal line as in the salsashoes.com.au website (link: salsashoes.com.au/hikashop-menu-for-prod...ies-salsa-shoes.html ). I thought first it could be because of the template but this behavior persists with different templates.
Any idea or solution to this problem.
regards,
Khaled
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203359
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mobile display - category listing
Hi,
You need to turn on the "use bootstrap design" setting of the Hikashop configuration.
You need to turn on the "use bootstrap design" setting of the Hikashop configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds