- Posts: 111
- Thank you received: 0
Product is not available
11 years 4 months ago #203447
by nunonog
Product is not available was created by nunonog
-- HikaShop version -- : 240
-- Joomla version -- : 341
Hello,
I am trying to configure Hikashop.
I was able to create a product category and a test product.
Now, when clicking "Add to cart HTML link", an empty page opens with the message:
"Product is not available"
This doens't make sense to me, but perhaps I'm doing something wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 341
Hello,
I am trying to configure Hikashop.
I was able to create a product category and a test product.
Now, when clicking "Add to cart HTML link", an empty page opens with the message:
"Product is not available"
This doens't make sense to me, but perhaps I'm doing something wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203450
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product is not available
Hi,
Do you have set any limitation on the dates for example on your product ?
Please give us a screenshot of your product settings.
Do you have set any limitation on the dates for example on your product ?
Please give us a screenshot of your product settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203537
by nunonog
Replied by nunonog on topic Product is not available
I've removed the dates from the product configuration and now I don't see the message anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds