Wrong product
11 years 4 months ago #203616
by m.fontana
Wrong product was created by m.fontana
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.hydradetergenti.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4
Hi,
I've got a problem with two product in my site:
- one is this: hydradetergenti.com/hotel/bagni/product/hydra-wc.html - the url is correct but the product is in another category. I check the two product: the code is different, the alias in different, everything is different but when I click in the product in category page the view of product is different.
- hydradetergenti.com/hotel/vetri/product/lavavetri.html have the same problem.
What can I do?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4
Hi,
I've got a problem with two product in my site:
- one is this: hydradetergenti.com/hotel/bagni/product/hydra-wc.html - the url is correct but the product is in another category. I check the two product: the code is different, the alias in different, everything is different but when I click in the product in category page the view of product is different.
- hydradetergenti.com/hotel/vetri/product/lavavetri.html have the same problem.
What can I do?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #203635
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Wrong product
Hello,
It's true that when I check your Vetri product listing, the "LAVAVETRI" product isn't listed.
Can you show me some screenshots of how your configured :
- Your "LAVAVETRI" product
- The product listing content menu which have the ID number "544"
Thanks.
It's true that when I check your Vetri product listing, the "LAVAVETRI" product isn't listed.
Can you show me some screenshots of how your configured :
- Your "LAVAVETRI" product
- The product listing content menu which have the ID number "544"
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203818
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Wrong product
Hi,
here the screen.
Thanks.
Matteo
here the screen.
Thanks.
Matteo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #203897
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Wrong product
Hello,
When I click on the product which have the product code "LC051", it redirect me to the product page of the product which have the code "LC051-C".
Can you show me how you configured the product with the product code "LC051-C" ?
Thank you.
When I click on the product which have the product code "LC051", it redirect me to the product page of the product which have the code "LC051-C".
Can you show me how you configured the product with the product code "LC051-C" ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204152
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Wrong product
Hi,
here the product config.
Matteo
here the product config.
Matteo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204190
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wrong product
Hi,
What if you empty the canonical URL of these products and turn off the "remove categories and products ids from URLs" setting of the HikaShop configuration ? Does that help avoid the issue ?
What if you empty the canonical URL of these products and turn off the "remove categories and products ids from URLs" setting of the HikaShop configuration ? Does that help avoid the issue ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: m.fontana
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204209
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Wrong product
Hi,
thanks this solve my problem; but the I do turn on the "remove categories and products ids from URLs" settings. If this is turn off everything function, but if is turn on the product redirect to a wrong product, despite the canoncal fiels is empty.
Thanks
thanks this solve my problem; but the I do turn on the "remove categories and products ids from URLs" settings. If this is turn off everything function, but if is turn on the product redirect to a wrong product, despite the canoncal fiels is empty.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds