- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Comment Box on Product Detail Page
11 years 4 months ago #203693
by fan4chevy
Comment Box on Product Detail Page was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
I am using the current updated business edition. Great product, happy I have it.
I am trying to figure out how I can put a text box on the actual product detail page so that a customer can text me the colors they want on a product. I currently have comments on check out page but I need this to be on the actual product page.
Thank you,
Charles
I am using the current updated business edition. Great product, happy I have it.
I am trying to figure out how I can put a text box on the actual product detail page so that a customer can text me the colors they want on a product. I currently have comments on check out page but I need this to be on the actual product page.
Thank you,
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203707
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Comment Box on Product Detail Page
HI,
Thanks !
You can create a custom field of the table "item" and of the type "text area" via the menu Display>Custom fields for that.
Thanks !
You can create a custom field of the table "item" and of the type "text area" via the menu Display>Custom fields for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #203823
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Comment Box on Product Detail Page
It worked.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by fan4chevy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds