- Posts: 104
- Thank you received: 2
URL Simplification
- SnoozeULooze.co.za
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #203975
by SnoozeULooze.co.za
URL Simplification was created by SnoozeULooze.co.za
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.snoozeulooze.co.za
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi
I am having problems with the urls
I have two sites running Hikashop, the first site is the one I initially got HIkashop for the second site I recently installed Hikashop on.
My first site's urls look like this>
www.snoozeulooze.co.za/index.php?option=...annel-dvr&Itemid=102
My second site's urls look like this>
www.simplysugarandspice.com/category/pro...sh-delight-rose-180g
For some reason no matter what I do I can't seem to get Site 1's urls to look like Site 2's urls
Both site have the following settings
Remove products and categories id in URLs (YES)
Use URL Rewriting(YES)
Simplified breadcrumbs (YES)
Remove products and categories id in URLs (YES)
Please advise me on how to fix this
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi
I am having problems with the urls
I have two sites running Hikashop, the first site is the one I initially got HIkashop for the second site I recently installed Hikashop on.
My first site's urls look like this>
www.snoozeulooze.co.za/index.php?option=...annel-dvr&Itemid=102
My second site's urls look like this>
www.simplysugarandspice.com/category/pro...sh-delight-rose-180g
For some reason no matter what I do I can't seem to get Site 1's urls to look like Site 2's urls
Both site have the following settings
Remove products and categories id in URLs (YES)
Use URL Rewriting(YES)
Simplified breadcrumbs (YES)
Remove products and categories id in URLs (YES)
Please advise me on how to fix this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SnoozeULooze.co.za
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 104
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 3 months ago #203978
by SnoozeULooze.co.za
Replied by SnoozeULooze.co.za on topic URL Simplification
HI
Please ignore my question, I played around with the settings and some how it fixed its self
Please ignore my question, I played around with the settings and some how it fixed its self
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds