- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Change the class of various buttons
11 years 3 months ago #204325
by nippyzap
Change the class of various buttons was created by nippyzap
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
Hi
I am trying to change how some of the buttons in Hikashop look to match with the rest of my website. Our site is based on a yootheme template that uses uikit.
In would like to change for example the product add to cart button to match those on the rest of the site. using firebug I replace class="hikashop_cart_button" with class="uk-button uk-button-primary uk-button-small" and it shows exactly as I want it but how/where do I make this change permanent
Many Thanks
Martyn
Hi
I am trying to change how some of the buttons in Hikashop look to match with the rest of my website. Our site is based on a yootheme template that uses uikit.
In would like to change for example the product add to cart button to match those on the rest of the site. using firebug I replace class="hikashop_cart_button" with class="uk-button uk-button-primary uk-button-small" and it shows exactly as I want it but how/where do I make this change permanent
Many Thanks
Martyn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204327
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change the class of various buttons
Hi,
You have to edit some HikaShop views, in your case for the add to cart button one of the main views to edit is "product / show_quantity".
But I think that the easiest way will be to add/edit the css property of your template to apply the css rules on the class hikashop_cart_button.
You have to edit some HikaShop views, in your case for the add to cart button one of the main views to edit is "product / show_quantity".
But I think that the easiest way will be to add/edit the css property of your template to apply the css rules on the class hikashop_cart_button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds