- Posts: 228
- Thank you received: 8
Hide menu from category
11 years 3 months ago #204739
by theguy
Hide menu from category was created by theguy
-- HikaShop version -- : Essentials 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi guys,
I've created several side menu items for each category and assigned them successfully.
But, I would like the menu to be visible only in the products pages and hidden in the category page.
Is this possible?
Thought about using simple CSS for that but the product page and the category page have the same classes.
Thank you in advance,
Guy,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi guys,
I've created several side menu items for each category and assigned them successfully.
But, I would like the menu to be visible only in the products pages and hidden in the category page.
Is this possible?
Thought about using simple CSS for that but the product page and the category page have the same classes.
Thank you in advance,
Guy,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204778
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hide menu from category
Hi,
The solution I can see is to have them in a menu module (which is already the case probably) and use the extension Advanced Modules Manager to restrict the module display based on the type of the page.
The solution I can see is to have them in a menu module (which is already the case probably) and use the extension Advanced Modules Manager to restrict the module display based on the type of the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204823
by theguy
Replied by theguy on topic Hide menu from category
Thank you Nicolas,
NoNumber's Advanced Modules Manager pro did the trick
Guy.
NoNumber's Advanced Modules Manager pro did the trick
Guy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds