- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
MagicToolBox Modules not working with Templaza
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #204842
by PeterChain
MagicToolBox Modules not working with Templaza was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
I've been informed by Templaza Support Team that thier HikaShop Enabled templates won't work with the nice MagicToolBox modules.
They advise me to contact HikaShop support Team for this issue,
My questions are:
1. Do you have a procedure to macke MagicToolBox modules work with Templaza Templates (I use EXception Template)
2. If first answer is negative, have you any recommendation of other HikaShop comaptible Image Zoom module?
(I can provide online test site access if required)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
I've been informed by Templaza Support Team that thier HikaShop Enabled templates won't work with the nice MagicToolBox modules.
They advise me to contact HikaShop support Team for this issue,
My questions are:
1. Do you have a procedure to macke MagicToolBox modules work with Templaza Templates (I use EXception Template)
2. If first answer is negative, have you any recommendation of other HikaShop comaptible Image Zoom module?
(I can provide online test site access if required)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
11 years 3 months ago #204856
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic MagicToolBox Modules not working with Templaza
FORGET THIS!
Fixed by the MagicToolBox support team.
Fixed by the MagicToolBox support team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds