- Posts: 147
- Thank you received: 6
Hikashop Category tree 'Vendor Category'
11 years 3 months ago #204853
by maujbigo
Hikashop Category tree 'Vendor Category' was created by maujbigo
Hi,
In hikashop administrator category tree. When you click 'Products', 'Categories', there is a category called 'vendor category'.
Can I rename this category to 'Suppliers Submissions'? Or is this category used by the system for something specific?
I plan to have the products that suppliers add through the front-end assigned to this category.
Please I do have hikamarket installed.
Thanks for clarifying.
In hikashop administrator category tree. When you click 'Products', 'Categories', there is a category called 'vendor category'.
Can I rename this category to 'Suppliers Submissions'? Or is this category used by the system for something specific?
I plan to have the products that suppliers add through the front-end assigned to this category.
Please I do have hikamarket installed.
Thanks for clarifying.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204857
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Category tree 'Vendor Category'
Hi,
You could rename it without specific side effects, the name is not important, is "category_type" is.
Please note that you can also rename some specific categories (like "vendor category" or "product category") using Joomla translation.
The idea is to replace the spaces (and other special characters) by an underscore and make the key uppercase.
Like : VENDOR_CATEGORY="Suppliers Submissions"
Regards,
You could rename it without specific side effects, the name is not important, is "category_type" is.
Please note that you can also rename some specific categories (like "vendor category" or "product category") using Joomla translation.
The idea is to replace the spaces (and other special characters) by an underscore and make the key uppercase.
Like : VENDOR_CATEGORY="Suppliers Submissions"
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds