Skip to main content

Product not found

More
11 years 3 months ago #204879 by RGB
Product not found was created by RGB
-- HikaShop version -- : 1504301217
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : " Message - Product not found"

When clicking on some products, I get the following message:

" Message - Product not found"

ark.developwithrgb.com/natural-dog-products

The product does exist.

Please advise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #204881 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product not found
Hello,
Can you test it without any SEF option and module ? so that we can now if it's coming from it ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205030 by RGB
Replied by RGB on topic Product not found
I resolved it. I had exclamation marks on the alias field

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum