- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Mobile view of wishlist
11 years 3 months ago #205068
by JennyCo
Mobile view of wishlist was created by JennyCo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41
Hello,
The mobile view removes the quantity column from the wishlist. I have looked at the css and cannot find where the entire column is hidden.
I would prefer to hide other columns instead of quanitity. Where can I adjust this?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41
Hello,
The mobile view removes the quantity column from the wishlist. I have looked at the css and cannot find where the entire column is hidden.
I would prefer to hide other columns instead of quanitity. Where can I adjust this?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205116
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Mobile view of wishlist
Hi,
Please add the following css property to the fontrend css file:
Please add the following css property to the fontrend css file:
Code:
@media only screen and (max-width: 800px) {
.hikashop_show_cart_quantity_td{
display: inherit !important;
}
.hikashop_show_cart td:nth-child(4){
display: none !important;
}
.hikashop_cart_quantity_title {
display: inherit !important;
}
.hikashop_cart_products th:nth-child(4){
display: none !important;
}
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: JennyCo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds