- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Product module is gone
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #205232
by deziroo
Product module is gone was created by deziroo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.deziroo.com
-- HikaShop version -- : new
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I'm not sure what I turned off that made my entire product page disappear. When you click on a category to see the products, the module is empty. The module is there with the categories, but gone when you try to go into a category.
Do you know what I might have done?
-- HikaShop version -- : new
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I'm not sure what I turned off that made my entire product page disappear. When you click on a category to see the products, the module is empty. The module is there with the categories, but gone when you try to go into a category.
Do you know what I might have done?
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by deziroo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205250
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product module is gone
Hi,
Please go to our menu Display > Views, then edit your category menu, and check if there is an associated module to this menu.
This module must be a product listing one, so it is certainly its settings that are not correct.
A screenshot of its configuration could help us to give you a solution.
Please go to our menu Display > Views, then edit your category menu, and check if there is an associated module to this menu.
This module must be a product listing one, so it is certainly its settings that are not correct.
A screenshot of its configuration could help us to give you a solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205313
by deziroo
Replied by deziroo on topic Product module is gone
I took screenshots of anything I thought you may want to see.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205316
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product module is gone
Hi,
You need to turn on the "synchronize with currently displayed item when possible" setting of your categories listing menus item. And you might also want to turn off the "recently viewed" setting there.
You need to turn on the "synchronize with currently displayed item when possible" setting of your categories listing menus item. And you might also want to turn off the "recently viewed" setting there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deziroo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds