- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
Prevent modules to be shown in product page
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #205466
by mehdikazemi
Prevent modules to be shown in product page was created by mehdikazemi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hi,
I had a problem with product listing page. In product lists (modules or menu pages) URLs assign to products contains the itemid of the current menu. This cause the product page to show modules which assigned to this menu (product listing).
I had the same problem with checkout module and hikamarket vendors page. They both show the itemid of the current page in the url of the checkout button and vendros href.
I tried to solve this problem with changing the hikashop_completelink and hikamarket::completelink methods. It worked, however, after I turned SEF on, all of my efforts burned out.
What should I do to prevent product, vendor and checkout pages from showing previous page modules?
Bests,
Mehdi
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hi,
I had a problem with product listing page. In product lists (modules or menu pages) URLs assign to products contains the itemid of the current menu. This cause the product page to show modules which assigned to this menu (product listing).
I had the same problem with checkout module and hikamarket vendors page. They both show the itemid of the current page in the url of the checkout button and vendros href.
I tried to solve this problem with changing the hikashop_completelink and hikamarket::completelink methods. It worked, however, after I turned SEF on, all of my efforts burned out.
What should I do to prevent product, vendor and checkout pages from showing previous page modules?
Bests,
Mehdi
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by mehdikazemi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205572
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Prevent modules to be shown in product page
Hi,
The best at this moment is to use "Advanced Module Manager".
So you can show/hide the modules depending elements/parameters in the URL and not only depending the Joomla menu item id.
Regards,
The best at this moment is to use "Advanced Module Manager".
So you can show/hide the modules depending elements/parameters in the URL and not only depending the Joomla menu item id.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds