- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Problems changing order of products
11 years 3 months ago #205485
by deziroo
Problems changing order of products was created by deziroo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.deziroo.com
-- HikaShop version -- : new
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I have the Product listing for ordering field set to ordering, so I can choose the order of the products, but its not letting me change them. I tried setting all the product areas I see the ordering field to order.
-- HikaShop version -- : new
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I have the Product listing for ordering field set to ordering, so I can choose the order of the products, but its not letting me change them. I tried setting all the product areas I see the ordering field to order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205514
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Problems changing order of products
In the backend list of products, change "All sub elements" to "Direct sub elements". Then you can order the products as you like.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205523
by deziroo
Replied by deziroo on topic Problems changing order of products
It already is on Direct sub elements
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205534
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Problems changing order of products
Sorry, should have specified more exactly:
The backend list as in your screenshot "Screen_Shot_2015-06-19_at_10_02_27_PM.png". That's the list you get under -> Products -> Products. See the dropdown in the upper right corner there.
The backend list as in your screenshot "Screen_Shot_2015-06-19_at_10_02_27_PM.png". That's the list you get under -> Products -> Products. See the dropdown in the upper right corner there.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: deziroo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds