- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Read more button on content module
- Tuscan Triangle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #205638
by Tuscan Triangle
Read more button on content module was created by Tuscan Triangle
-- url of the page with the problem -- : j3.tuscantriangle.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
FIrst off, I can't find the search feature for the forum, am I just missing it?
Secondly, I'd like to have a "Read more" button for the "Content display for Hikashop" module - see bottom right of j3.tuscantriangle.com - I can add the "Add to cart" button but it doesn't make sense to me to have an add to cart button on a single product on this homepage.
How can I simply code this in and where do I put it please? Also, can it go in an ovverride or do I need to hard code it?
Thanks in advance
Daniel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
FIrst off, I can't find the search feature for the forum, am I just missing it?
Secondly, I'd like to have a "Read more" button for the "Content display for Hikashop" module - see bottom right of j3.tuscantriangle.com - I can add the "Add to cart" button but it doesn't make sense to me to have an add to cart button on a single product on this homepage.
How can I simply code this in and where do I put it please? Also, can it go in an ovverride or do I need to hard code it?
Thanks in advance
Daniel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205651
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Read more button on content module
Hi,
1. You can find it here: www.hikashop.com/forum/search.html
2. Here are 2 threads about that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...o-shopping-cart.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/10626-re...n-not-available.html
1. You can find it here: www.hikashop.com/forum/search.html
2. Here are 2 threads about that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...o-shopping-cart.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/10626-re...n-not-available.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Tuscan Triangle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #205735
by Tuscan Triangle
Replied by Tuscan Triangle on topic Read more button on content module
Hi Nicolas,
thanks for the links, I'll have a look at those now. I've realised also that the search feature only appears on the forum index which is why I couldn't find it.
Thanks again!
thanks for the links, I'll have a look at those now. I've realised also that the search feature only appears on the forum index which is why I couldn't find it.
Thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds