- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Mandatory add-on product
11 years 3 months ago #205964
by tshirley
Mandatory add-on product was created by tshirley
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hello,
I have a requirement where if my customer buys one product I want to add a second product to the cart automatically.
The reason is that the first product is taxable but the second is not, so I can't just include it.
Is there a way to do this?
It is possible to do something like this with a manual shipping method, but then the checkout and invoice shows this as "Shipping" and not the product that I want to add.
Cheers
Tim
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hello,
I have a requirement where if my customer buys one product I want to add a second product to the cart automatically.
The reason is that the first product is taxable but the second is not, so I can't just include it.
Is there a way to do this?
It is possible to do something like this with a manual shipping method, but then the checkout and invoice shows this as "Shipping" and not the product that I want to add.
Cheers
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 months ago #205974
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Mandatory add-on product
Hello Tim,
1. The best solution will probably be to directly add your second product as an option of your first product.
2. I didn't totally understood what you really wanted to do, can you give me more information about it ?
1. The best solution will probably be to directly add your second product as an option of your first product.
2. I didn't totally understood what you really wanted to do, can you give me more information about it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds