Can't give span.hikashop_product_name less line-he
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #206806
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Can't give span.hikashop_product_name less line-he was created by gasoline
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential: 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error, CSS problem
I can't change the line-height of span.hikashop_product_name. No mather what I try. I checked via firebug and the right css is read but the line-height can't be smaller than is displayed now. Even if I set line-height to 0 it remains the same. I can make it bigger, but not smaller.
The first product has no <br> all others does. I have this problem since the start and can't find a solution for this. Hoepefully it's simpel and do I miss something.
See image as example what I want.
webpage https://___www.___aba-i.___.nl/dekbedovertrekken (replace ___ with NOSPACE)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error, CSS problem
I can't change the line-height of span.hikashop_product_name. No mather what I try. I checked via firebug and the right css is read but the line-height can't be smaller than is displayed now. Even if I set line-height to 0 it remains the same. I can make it bigger, but not smaller.
The first product has no <br> all others does. I have this problem since the start and can't find a solution for this. Hoepefully it's simpel and do I miss something.
See image as example what I want.
webpage https://___www.___aba-i.___.nl/dekbedovertrekken (replace ___ with NOSPACE)
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by gasoline. Reason: Added www
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206812
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Can't give span.hikashop_product_name less line-he
ALWAYS when you have a problem, even for a long timne, and than you post a question the solution pops up.
What I found. I need to set line-height for the DIV (div.hikashop_subcontainer). Aparantley otherwise you can't lower the line-height. Learned something
So now I only need to add margins to .hikashop_product_name for positioning.
What I found. I need to set line-height for the DIV (div.hikashop_subcontainer). Aparantley otherwise you can't lower the line-height. Learned something
So now I only need to add margins to .hikashop_product_name for positioning.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds