- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
characteristics not aligned horizontally
11 years 3 months ago #207195
by ilemaitre
characteristics not aligned horizontally was created by ilemaitre
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
hi,
as attached in my photo the characteristics are not aligned horizontally. I looked at the code and I mentioned that there is "br" after each span. it is in the file administrator\classes\filter.php
can I align them with css? and should I override the class file?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
hi,
as attached in my photo the characteristics are not aligned horizontally. I looked at the code and I mentioned that there is "br" after each span. it is in the file administrator\classes\filter.php
can I align them with css? and should I override the class file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #207196
by ilemaitre
Replied by ilemaitre on topic characteristics not aligned horizontally
I forget also to mention that the price also is not good, I want to delete ":" and the price is not well displayed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #207200
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic characteristics not aligned horizontally
Hi,
Please give us the credentials to reach the product page, you can send them via our contact form, don't forget to give the url of that topic in the message
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please give us the credentials to reach the product page, you can send them via our contact form, don't forget to give the url of that topic in the message
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #207276
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic characteristics not aligned horizontally
Hi,
You can add such CSS for fix the display on your website:
.filter_values_container br {
display: none;
}
.ui-slider-horizontal{
margin-top: 30px !important;
}
Regarding the :, you can change it with a translation override of the translation key CURSOR_TITLE_SEPARATOR
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You can add such CSS for fix the display on your website:
.filter_values_container br {
display: none;
}
.ui-slider-horizontal{
margin-top: 30px !important;
}
Regarding the :, you can change it with a translation override of the translation key CURSOR_TITLE_SEPARATOR
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The following user(s) said Thank You: ilemaitre
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds