- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
Can't click on thumbnail for width < 1200 px
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #207336
by FilipHradil
Can't click on thumbnail for width < 1200 px was created by FilipHradil
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.50
Hello,
I just discovered a weird bug on my website.
I can't clik on thumbnail when is device's width lower than 1200px.
I can't also click on breadcrubs on product page (for every resolution).
I've tried to overwrite view show.php with original file but it solved only problem with breadcrumbs.
Have you any ideas please?
Thank you
Filip
Hello,
I just discovered a weird bug on my website.
I can't clik on thumbnail when is device's width lower than 1200px.
I can't also click on breadcrubs on product page (for every resolution).
I've tried to overwrite view show.php with original file but it solved only problem with breadcrumbs.
Have you any ideas please?
Thank you
Filip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #207338
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't click on thumbnail for width < 1200 px
Hi,
1. The issue comes from your Joomla template.
If you remove the code:
float: none;
from the CSS:
#hikashop_product_right_part {width: 100%;float: none;margin: 0;}
in the file /templates/passage/css/style.css
it will work properly.
2. That's also a problem with your template CSS.
Add such CSS in that same file and it will fix the problem:
.prev-next {
width: 50% !important;
float: right !important;
position: relative !important;
}
I would recommend that you contact your template provider.
1. The issue comes from your Joomla template.
If you remove the code:
float: none;
from the CSS:
#hikashop_product_right_part {width: 100%;float: none;margin: 0;}
in the file /templates/passage/css/style.css
it will work properly.
2. That's also a problem with your template CSS.
Add such CSS in that same file and it will fix the problem:
.prev-next {
width: 50% !important;
float: right !important;
position: relative !important;
}
I would recommend that you contact your template provider.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 3 months ago #207386
by FilipHradil
Replied by FilipHradil on topic Can't click on thumbnail for width < 1200 px
Hello,
thank you very much!
It solved my problem.
This problem came from my css modifications.
Filip
thank you very much!
It solved my problem.
This problem came from my css modifications.
Filip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds