- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
Page not found on two new products
11 years 2 months ago #207630
by featha
Page not found on two new products was created by featha
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND
I have added two new products under my wine category and cannot figure out why I get the Error 404.
All the other products follow these links:
bigskyhost.com/clients/komnik/index.php/...ategory/68-dalla-cia
bigskyhost.com/clients/komnik/index.php/...egory/38-bon-courage
bigskyhost.com/clients/komnik/index.php/...-distillers-schnapps
The problem link goes here:
bigskyhost.com/clients/komnik/Jodler's%20Gl%C3%BChwein
This is missing: /index.php/komnik-franck-wines/category/
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND
I have added two new products under my wine category and cannot figure out why I get the Error 404.
All the other products follow these links:
bigskyhost.com/clients/komnik/index.php/...ategory/68-dalla-cia
bigskyhost.com/clients/komnik/index.php/...egory/38-bon-courage
bigskyhost.com/clients/komnik/index.php/...-distillers-schnapps
The problem link goes here:
bigskyhost.com/clients/komnik/Jodler's%20Gl%C3%BChwein
This is missing: /index.php/komnik-franck-wines/category/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207648
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Page not found on two new products
Hi,
It's probably that you entered a wrong canonical URL in them.
Empty that field in these products and try again.
It's probably that you entered a wrong canonical URL in them.
Empty that field in these products and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207700
by featha
Replied by featha on topic Page not found on two new products
Yes that was the problem. I have deleted the entry in the Canonical URL field and refresh.
But I get the same error.
the link is still missing this part: /index.php/komnik-franck-wines/category/
Should I try and clear cache somewhere?
But I get the same error.
the link is still missing this part: /index.php/komnik-franck-wines/category/
Should I try and clear cache somewhere?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207749
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Page not found on two new products
Hi,
Yes, if you have some cache on your website you of course need to clear the cache or Joomla won't regenerate the page and thus you'll still see the old link.
Yes, if you have some cache on your website you of course need to clear the cache or Joomla won't regenerate the page and thus you'll still see the old link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds