- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
Scattered view when loading (slow connections)
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #207870
by FilipHradil
Scattered view when loading (slow connections) was created by FilipHradil
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
elody.cz/obchod/vse
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
Hello,
please, when my product listing is beign loaded slowly there happend this situation:
It could be solved by setting containers height (or min height), but it its different for different devices and hikashop views.
So, my question is:
How can I set containers height according to image?
Thank you !
Filip
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
Hello,
please, when my product listing is beign loaded slowly there happend this situation:
It could be solved by setting containers height (or min height), but it its different for different devices and hikashop views.
So, my question is:
How can I set containers height according to image?
Thank you !
Filip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207874
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Scattered view when loading (slow connections)
Hi,
If you force the container height with CSS, the images size won't be adapted anymore.
The only option would be to add custom javascript code to set the height of the containers based on the images calculated height on the browser. But that means that the images must be loaded before. And since you want to do that before the images are loaded, I don't see a good solution.
For your information, on my broadband connection, I hardly see the display issue. It lasts only a split of a second. And my connection speed is average in France.
If you force the container height with CSS, the images size won't be adapted anymore.
The only option would be to add custom javascript code to set the height of the containers based on the images calculated height on the browser. But that means that the images must be loaded before. And since you want to do that before the images are loaded, I don't see a good solution.
For your information, on my broadband connection, I hardly see the display issue. It lasts only a split of a second. And my connection speed is average in France.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 2 months ago #208050
by FilipHradil
Replied by FilipHradil on topic Scattered view when loading (slow connections)
Hello,
ok, I will keep it.
Thank you
ok, I will keep it.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds