- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 3
Characteristics option disappeared in backend
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #208072
by disc
Characteristics option disappeared in backend was created by disc
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE, FF, Safari
Hi all,
I turned on the option "Append characteristics value to product name" yesterday for a test.
Now I want to turn it off again, but it does not appear in the backend anymore... :blink:
Based on the screeenshot in the documention it should be listed under "Characteristics value ordering" - but it isn´t - see my screenshot attached.
I´m searching for this option for two hours now - did I overlook something?
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE, FF, Safari
Hi all,
I turned on the option "Append characteristics value to product name" yesterday for a test.
Now I want to turn it off again, but it does not appear in the backend anymore... :blink:
Based on the screeenshot in the documention it should be listed under "Characteristics value ordering" - but it isn´t - see my screenshot attached.
I´m searching for this option for two hours now - did I overlook something?
Thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by disc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208083
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Characteristics option disappeared in backend
Hi,
That option has been removed in HikaShop 2.5.0
We now only display it so that it can be deactivated.
We've had lots of support with people deactivating it and then wondering why what they selected in the characteristic of the product didn't appear on the cart/checkout after adding the product to the cart.
And since almost no one was using it, we decided it would be better to remove it.
If you want to deactivate it, go in the hikashop_config table in your phpmyadmin, and set 0 in the entry with the namekey append_characteristic_values_to_product_name
That option has been removed in HikaShop 2.5.0
We now only display it so that it can be deactivated.
We've had lots of support with people deactivating it and then wondering why what they selected in the characteristic of the product didn't appear on the cart/checkout after adding the product to the cart.
And since almost no one was using it, we decided it would be better to remove it.
If you want to deactivate it, go in the hikashop_config table in your phpmyadmin, and set 0 in the entry with the namekey append_characteristic_values_to_product_name
The following user(s) said Thank You: disc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208138
by disc
Replied by disc on topic Characteristics option disappeared in backend
And I already thought I almost got confused... 
I removed it.
Thanks
I removed it.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds