Skip to main content

Category Module issues

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #208162 by Huski
Category Module issues was created by Huski
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0

Hi
If you go here:
www.ecomad.com.au/mmp_upgrade/index.php

Under the main banner of the site you will see a blue tabbed section with
SHOWCASE | PRODUCTS | LATEST ARTICLES

Click on the PRODUCTS link.
This brings up a list of my shop categories which works fine.

Click on a category: DRAUGHT SEALS

On this page - there is a breadcrumb that is showing "Menu item for category listing module 412". I can see why this is doing this - something to do with menu. How can I fix this to show the breadcrumb the same as if someone went to the shop via the main menu item Ecoshop?

Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Huski.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #208180 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

You should probably try to set a different "Menu" option through the configuration page of your category listing content module.

PS: The issue that you had regarding the "ELECTRICAL" category seems to be coming from the fact that it's a subcategory of the "GADGETS" category, so you'll just have to set the "Sub elements filter" option of your category listing to "Direct sub elements".
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #208291 by Huski
Replied by Huski on topic Category Module issues
Hi - sorted out the category and products - thanks.

With my main issue of the breadcrumbs, there is no Menu currently. I am using a Hikashop Content Module to show all the main product categories which is not linked to a menu. I have the module showing on a tabbed section of my homepage. I believe you need a menu item. On the content module I have selected the main Shop Menu under Menu but this doesn't do anything.

I am still getting a breadcrumb which is showing the hika hidden menu name, Is it because its hidden? Should it be moved to the main shop menu but still remain hidden?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #208378 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category Module issues
Hi,

As Mohamed said, you need to edit your module (id 412) via the menu Display>Content modules and select your ecoshop menu in the "menu" setting there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #208401 by Huski
Replied by Huski on topic Category Module issues
Right - working now. I thought I did it originally. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum