Element already exist
11 years 2 months ago #208688
by Boudewijn
Element already exist was created by Boudewijn
-- url of the page with the problem -- : dodowear.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Element already exist
Hi,
I'm trying to set my categories like this:
Meisjes/Broeken en Jeans/Spijkerbroeken
And
Jongens/Broeken en Jeans/Spijkerbroeken
But when I create the underlined subcategory I get the message Element Already exist
Can you tell me how to overcome this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Element already exist
Hi,
I'm trying to set my categories like this:
Meisjes/Broeken en Jeans/Spijkerbroeken
And
Jongens/Broeken en Jeans/Spijkerbroeken
But when I create the underlined subcategory I get the message Element Already exist
Can you tell me how to overcome this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 months ago #208690
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Element already exist
Hello,
You'll probably just have to change the value of the "Alias" option through your category configuration page (Hikashop->Products->Categories->'YourCategory').
You'll probably just have to change the value of the "Alias" option through your category configuration page (Hikashop->Products->Categories->'YourCategory').
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boudewijn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds