- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
Module titles repeat
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #208825
by mehdikazemi
Module titles repeat was created by mehdikazemi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
In Vendor Page, hikashop modules' titles display twice. See the attchement.
I don't have this problem in any other pages. I even don't have this problem with other modules (non-hikashop) in Vendor Page.
Why this happened? How can I solve it?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
In Vendor Page, hikashop modules' titles display twice. See the attchement.
I don't have this problem in any other pages. I even don't have this problem with other modules (non-hikashop) in Vendor Page.
Why this happened? How can I solve it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208827
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Module titles repeat
Hi,
It would seem to come from a customization of the view files of the "product" view, not something in standard in HikaShop.
The simplest will be to add such CSS on your website:
#hikashop_module_140 h2{ display:none; }
It would seem to come from a customization of the view files of the "product" view, not something in standard in HikaShop.
The simplest will be to add such CSS on your website:
#hikashop_module_140 h2{ display:none; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: mehdikazemi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 2 months ago #209006
by mehdikazemi
Replied by mehdikazemi on topic Module titles repeat
Thanks Nicolas.
Your CSS suggestion solved the problem.
Your CSS suggestion solved the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds